Portfolio Director - Risk and Finance
- £80,000 - £90,000 base + package
- Nottingham, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Cornwallis Elt
- 12 déc. 17 2017-12-12
Portfolio Director, Development Projects, Risk and Finance - Portfolio Manager, Senior Programme Manager, Programme Manager Risk, External Vendors, Technology Change, Development, Software Delivery, Investment Banking, Financial Services.
A world renowned financial services organisation is looking for a Portfolio Director to join their Nottingham based office on a permanent basis.
The role will be responsible for a recently formed area of the business, with the programmes themselves still under definition and thus will require an ongoing process of shaping and delivery, working with a budget of up to £100 million.
We are currently identifying high calibre project delivery candidates who have previously helped manage and deliver large-scale portfolios across multiple budgets who have ideally run very technical projects previously.
To be successful in this role you will need:
- Previous experience of working in a large scale, Top Tier Investment Bank or for a Vendor
- Experience of managing and delivery multiple large-scale technical programmes
- Software Delivery Background (ideally Java)
- Experience delivering large scale/global trading platforms would be very beneficial
- Risk Knowledge (KYC, Compliance, Credit Risk, Market Risk, AML) would be beneficial
- Previous experience of working with external vendors
- Experience working in a complex, high paced environment Excellent communication skills
This is an excellent opportunity for you to help run a developing portfolio in what is a highly visible area at the moment, with multiple on-going projects working across the entire organisation for a world-renowned business.