Client reporting Analyst
- GBP24000 - GBP30000 per annum
- Portslade, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni Portslade Angleterre GB
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Morgan McKinley
- 16 juil. 18 2018-07-16
Top Investment Management firm Looking for a graduate with 1 or 2 years experience in the sussex area
- Provide an exceptional level of relationship and SORP reporting support to pooled Institutional and Unit Trust clients. Acting as the first port of call for all enquiries managed by the Client Reporting Team, whilst maintaining excellent working relations with internal key business areas at all times. This will include preparing and checking regulatory reports, audit packs and data provision to clients, administrators and consultants using your knowledge of internal systems and our product range.
- Attend team meetings and conference calls where required with the London office and take responsibility for projects, client reporting changes and operational meetings when opportunities arise.
- Provide high level technical support, demonstrating an understanding of a pooled and segregated product range such as Equities, Fixed Income, Property, Multi Asset and Cash. Having an understanding of client benchmarks and concepts such as Liability Driven Investments and familiarity of DC Platforms. Develop and maintain knowledge of the current investment market, economic issues and LGIM's views, enabling you to discuss talk through queries with clients and consultants.
- Continually seek areas of improvement, identifying efficiencies as well as taking an active role in projects that will enhance client service and benefit the business.
- Manage end to end production and delivery processes within pre-set deadlines for your allocation of client audit and regulatory reports, providing wider service assistance as required by the team. Own and co-ordinate the successful resolution of client enquiries from start to finish, liaising and utilising expertise from around the business in order to meet deadlines.
- Proactively work with areas of expertise around the business to project manage ad-hoc queries, data requests and client change, through to completion and in line with client expectations.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.