Financial Planning and Analysis Consultant
- Reading, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni Reading Angleterre GB
- CDI, Plein-temps
- 29 mai 18 2018-05-29
At Verizon, we are building a world-class Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A) organization. We have begun a comprehensive program to streamline processes, enhance systems, realign the organization and add opportunities for personal skill-building and professional growth. We’re finding new ways to add value and provide strategic support. This is the kind of work we do. We want to build leading FP&A practices within Verizon, setting the stage to become the place any FP&A professional wants to work. You can become a catalyst for change.
Reporting to the Senior Manager of EMEA FP&A this role will help drive Business Performance through analytics. Providing meaningful financial insight to the, P&L, functional expense results and key drivers of the business unit.
The candidate will demonstrate strong analytical and financial modelling skills as well as strong communication skills to partner at all levels of the business.
The candidate will also:
- Prepare and present functional expense and P&L results to senior management focusing on key financial drivers of variance analysis against budget and outlook.
- Provide management with clear and concise analysis of financial information and recommendations to support business decisions.
- Demonstrate high level of Functional expense understanding leading to predictable financial outcomes
- Development and Ownership of Business Unit Financial modelling and reporting
- Prepare business cases, make recommendations and monitor performance
- Accountable for monthly functional expense forecasting process linked to business drivers.
- Responsible for annual functional business planning process. Providing expense expertise and knowledge to interlock the EMEA business plan into the global process.
- Prepare, present and review monthly results with Business Unit leaders focusing on key highlights obtained through detailed analysis.
- Drive EMEA Profitability through developing and creating a framework to track improvement initiatives.
- Partner with business unit leaders to understand, track and monitor resource alignment against customers and projects.
- Proactively identify cost optimisation opportunities to improve business performance.
What we’re looking for...
You'll need to have:
- Bachelor's degree or relevant work experience.
- Professional Accountancy Qualification (ACA, CIMA, ACCA).
- Experience in Financial Modelling and reporting.
- Experience in Microsoft Office Suite, including Excel.
Even better to have:
- A degree.
- Experience in the technology and/or telecommunications industry.
- Financial Business Partnering experience.
- Understanding or corporate financial planning, reporting & analysis, costing methodologies and processes.
- Solid working knowledge of Financial systems: Essbase, Smart View, SAP
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Knowledge of common business and cost drivers, financial statement analysis and deep dive analysis.
- Comfort with working with large data sets, presenting key findings to senior management.
- Excellent Communication and collaboration skills across all levels of the business and ability to focus on the details in clear and concise manner.
When you join Verizon...
You’ll be doing work that matters alongside other talented people, transforming the way people, businesses and things connect with each other. Beyond powering America’s fastest and most reliable network, we’re leading the way in broadband, cloud and security solutions, Internet of Things and innovating in areas such as, video entertainment. Of course, we will offer you great pay and benefits, but we’re about more than that. Verizon is a place where you can craft your own path to greatness. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.