SAP Functional Developer
- GBP500 - GBP650 per annum
- Reading, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- Intérim, Plein-temps
- Oliver James Associates.
- 05 déc. 17 2017-12-05
As a SAP Functional Developer, you will support the International Annual Revenue and Collections teams, in multiple countries, but also working with a wider International team that supports Finance and Supply Chain users. SAP SAP SAP SAP SAP
As a functional developer, the primary function is to develop and / or configure technical and non-technical objects/business processes in SAP with ABAP (SAP's programming language) or otherwise. Those objects could be very simple to relatively complex. The code developed could be used on a variety of modules within SAP (General Ledger, Accounts Receivable, Collections, Supply Chain, etc.). A very good understanding and knowledge of the business process is required to effectively deliver the objectives of the role.
The position also acts as a liaison to our business partners for the Financial Accounting area. This includes EMEA, LATAM and APAC. This support is primarily around day-to-day business processes and problems, not specifically programming.
SAP functional expert, to be able to guide business users to the best way to do their jobs.
Work on standard and customized solutions.
SAP Configuration Experience (IMG).
Develop functional specifications (eg New interfaces, reports, processes)
- Financial Accounting: FI-GL (Classic & New) - Local and Leading Ledgers
- FI-AR and FSCM financial supply chain management (especially Collections Management, Biller Direct, Dispute Management)
- FI-TR (especially Electronic Bank Statement),
- FI-TAX (Tax codes etc)
- FI-AP (All key areas)
- Controlling: Cost Center Accounting, CO-PA (Profitability Analysis)
- Integration Knowledge: SRM, MM, SD, PS, TV,
- Other SAP tools: Solution Manager, RevTrac, LSMW, SAP Query etc.
- Good business process and IT/SAP functional skills: a combination that allows a natural engagement point between Finance Teams and IT colleagues
- More than 5 years of relevant experience working with SAP
- Good communicator and team driven person.