Senior Consultant - Data Management / BI / Data Analytics - Consultancy - South East (multiple locations)
- 40000 - 45000 + Bonus + bens
- Reading, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni Reading Angleterre GB
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Milburn Lewis
- 22 juin 18 2018-06-22
Leading consultancy require a Data expert, with strong knowledge of Business Intelligence and Data Management for a Senior Consultant role. This firm is of the world’s most respected consultancy brands, and has a successful and rapidly growing Data & Analytics practice.
Leading consultancy require a Data expert, with strong knowledge of Business Intelligence and Data Management for a Senior Consultant role. This firm is of the world’s most respected consultancy brands, and has a successful and rapidly growing Data & Analytics practice. The South East team, provide specialist advisory services to a wide range of UK’s business from FTSE 250 business, SME’s and exciting start-ups, including data work to support the delivery of the regions audit portfolio. The team provide a wide range of solutions to clients including telecommunications, utilities, entertainment and media, retail and consumer. They’ve experienced double digit growth in the last five years and are forecasting for this continue.
The successful candidate will work on projects across the following areas;
- Data management, including data governance and designing and implementing responses to regulations eg General Data Protection Regulation;
- Analytics and reporting, including visualisation of data to help organisations manage business risk establish the right controls, processes and structures to ensure that information can be trusted and improve decision-making;
- Advanced analytics, where we use data science techniques to help our clients navigate future risks and opportunities through predictive and prescriptive analytics.
The ideal candidate should have the following skills/experience
- A Bachelor’s degree or demonstrable experience working with Data
- Demonstrable ability in at least some of the following areas:
- Data Analytics, SQL and data manipulation, Data quality and cleansing techniques, understanding of the principles of data governance, Advanced MS Excel, Access, ACL and accounting
- Knowledge of database and ETL technologies
- Experience of using data analytics and visualisation products and technologies (such as Tableau, Spotfire and, in particular, Qlikview)
- Experience of business analysis tasks and approaches
- Thorough knowledge and understanding of performing on project teams and providing deliverables
- Evidence of interpersonal skills – specifically a high level of interaction with business and not focused on a back office technical role
- Ability to identify and address client needs, including developing and sustaining meaningful client relationships and understand the client’s business
- Project management skills in relation to data management projects, including developing project plans, budgets and deliverables schedules
- Strong analytical and problem solving capabilities
- Ability to develop new ideas into structured, deliverable projects
- Strong stakeholder management and interpersonal skills, including communication with stakeholders of a non-data background
- Excellent presentation and report writing skills
This is a fantastic opportunity to join this rapidly growing business in a high-profile and varied role. Please note that this candidate can be based out of any of the South East offices which include Cambridge, Gatwick, Reading, Southampton, St Albans, Uxbridge etc.