JOB PURPOSE We are looking for a Business Analyst to join our Project Management Office (PMO). You will help develop a great reputation across our global network and build the PMO "brand" through exceptional customer service and change delivery.
We are Planet
We have vast international payments experience at our company. We span all corners of the globe in pursuit of delivering the best rated partner for service innovation and technology leadership. We continue to grow together as we power the new era at Planet.
About the Role
We are looking for a Junior Business Analyst to join our Project Management Office (PMO).
You will help develop a great reputation across our global network and build the PMO "brand" through exceptional customer service and change delivery. As a Junior Business Analyst, you will support the business in delivery by understanding, analyzing and documenting change. You will help provide a vital link between our Business sponsors, product owners, and technology solution delivery teams in the planning and delivery of change in an agile environment.
What you will do
- Work across a large and varied portfolio of business areas for example: managing the business requirements process for new initiatives.
- Elicit requirements, using a combination of user interviews, business process analysis, use cases and scenarios, ensuring all stakeholders are involved.
- Capture requirements according to documentation standards, including
- Business Requirements Documentation
- Requirements Traceability Matrix
- Gap Analysis
- Use Cases
- Ensure high-level business requirements are at an appropriate level to enable IT Solution Delivery to determine system rules and detailed user, functional, and non-functional requirements
- Distribute and communicate requirements documents to all stakeholders.
- Maintain and manage effective change control over requirements.
- Review and analyze requirements with all levels of stakeholder (where applicable).
- Manage sign-off and acceptance of requirements by stakeholders.
- Constantly be on the lookout for ways to improve business practices and efficiencies for both internal & external customers.
- Support the successful management and smooth running of the PMO governance framework
- Support development of key reports and dashboards for PMO reporting
Who you are
- A Junior Business Analyst who covers key aspects of the project delivery lifecycle
- Experienced in eliciting requirements and formally documenting
- Experienced in analyzing data to draw business-relevant conclusions and in data visualization techniques and tools
- Candidate who has experience in implementing new business processes, development, testing (User and Operational Readiness) through the full project life cycle
- Able to grasp complex business solutions.
- Experienced of working as the conduit between the business and IT would be an advantage, leveraging excellent written and oral communication skills to assure a clear translation of business requirements into functional outcomes.
What you will need
- Stakeholder management and communication skills, both oral and written.
- The ability to juggle different projects / priorities and deliver high quality outcomes under pressure.
- Knowledge of Jira, Confluence & Innotas would be an advantage.
- Knowledge of below skills
- Requirements gathering and prioritization techniques e.g. Moscow
- Business Process design using recognized notation / tools e.g. BPMN
- Documentation skills i.e. skilled in writing business requirement documents
- Knowledge of project management methodologies and experience of project
- Flexibility on travel. Regular travel is not expected, but must be available to travel on occasion.
- Highly organized, with the ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously, working in a fast paced environment
- Good client facing, communication and presentation skills
- Strong listening and analytical skills, with close attention to detail.
- Enthusiasm to learn and develop
- Team player
Founded in Ireland in 1985, Planet (formally Fintrax) is one of the world's leading Tax Free Shopping ('TFS'), Dynamic Currency Conversion ('DCC'), Credit Card Processing and point of sale technology companies providing international shoppers, merchants, partner banks and acquirers with easy, fast and reliable service. Planet operates in 57 countries, serving 300,000 merchants directly and through over 100 acquiring banks. It handles over €15billion in payments annually.
The company has been on a strong growth trajectory, and particularly since 2010, has experienced exceptional growth. In December 2017, it purchased the number three player in the currency conversion and related payments markets and is now the number one player worldwide in these markets. Today, the Payments business accounts for 40% of Group revenues, and Planet has leading market positions as well as a strong business model, underpinned by megatrends such as the expansion of middle classes in emerging markets, growth in international travel and increasing luxury consumption. It has also recently become an acquirer in its own right for both Visa and Mastercard processing
This growth is set to continue, with ambitious plans to double the business in three years delivering market share expansion in a growing market.