Associate - Customer Relations (Kingswood or Oakhill)
- Salaire : Negotiable
- Lieu de travail : Tadworth, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- Type de contrat : Plein-temps
- Company: Fidelity International
The Customer Contact Centre, which is split across the UK and India, plays a large part in first line customer care. The role of the department is to provide support and information to advisers and clients; to assist in resolving any queries and issues and to actively promote Fidelity's products and services. Our role is to meet all of our customers' needs irrespective of how they choose to contact Fidelity.
The UK Customer Contact Centre is split into two main areas, Customer Relations and the Contact Centre. Our working hours are 8am to 5pm or 9am to 6pm, Monday to Friday, with the opportunity to undertake overtime when needed. The Customer Relations Team has a presence in both the UK and India consisting of approximately 100 staff across both sites.
The Customer Relations team is client facing, dealing with all incoming queries received by email, post as well as those transferred from other areas. The work can include anything from basic information requests, fund performance queries, to Financial Services Authority reportable complaints and complex queries. Fidelity is passionate about the service it offers its customers and so this area plays a critical role in influencing the perception of Fidelity externally.
Purpose of your role
This role reports to a Team Leader within Customer Relations and will work closely with other areas of the business. In this role, you will provide operational resolutions on customer accounts, and respond, by letter, email and telephone to incoming queries from customers, ensuring you provide excellent customer service.
This role is extremely varied and you will be expected to respond to a number of different types of enquiries; from advisers querying commission payments to dealing sensitively with deceased account issues. The aim is to not only respond with a level of detail and quality that meets and/or exceeds customer expectations, but to address the root cause of the query, providing appropriate operational fixes to customer accounts, whilst ensuring that any regulatory requirements are met. You will also be required to identify improvements that can be made to our processes and procedures to prevent future occurrences of these issues. All interactions with the customer must be handled in a timely manner. After receiving your induction training, you will be empowered to work on your own portfolio of account issues,
with support from your colleagues, complying at all times with Company procedures. You will also be required to gain a sufficient understanding of Fidelity's own operating systems.
As part of our commitment to Treating Customers Fairly (TCF), you will be expected to fully adhere to and follow set procedures which are in place, ensuring that all customers you have contact with receive the highest level of customer service, on a consistent basis. It is essential that you fully understand what the 6 TCF outcomes are and how they affect your department, feeding back any client comments to your Team Leader .
- Investigation and resolution of all items allocated to you by your Team Leader.
- Work efficiently to ensure a significant contribution to your team's targets on a daily basis.
- Communicate in a friendly and professional way with clients over the phone, by email and in writing as appropriate.
- Developing a relevant understanding of Fidelity's systems and undertake operational account amendments on them.
- Undertake 'verification' activity for both written client correspondence and account amendments made on FIL's operating systems.
- Take ownership for your own continued learning of FIL's products and operational processes, identifying and suggesting methods of improving them to management.
- Take ownership of individual issues and ensure they are resolved to the satisfaction of the client and Fidelity.
- Supporting Fidelity's Treating Customers Fairly framework, ensuring concerns are promptly reported to management.
- Explaining UK products and procedures clearly and simply whilst promoting Fidelity's brand values.
- Ensuring appropriate escalation of issues to management e.g. those that have regulatory/reputational/financial risk.
- Ensuring the reputation and business integrity of Fidelity is upheld at all times.
Experience and Qualifications
- Strong Corporate Customer Service delivery skills
- Excellent organisation skills; ability to manage several tasks simultaneously and to prioritise.
- Good interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate effectively and appropriate with internal and external customers, in writing and verbally.
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Accuracy and attention to detail essential.
- Proactive team player, able to take the initiative and anticipate difficult situations and find practical solutions to issues as they arise.
- Problem solver with keen analytical skills.
- "Can do" attitude with a strong desire to make things happen.
- Experienced user of Microsoft Office - Word, Outlook and basic knowledge of Excel.
- UK mutual funds industry and life and pensions industry experience would be beneficial