Marketing Manager, End Investor - 12 Month FTC
- Salaire : Negotiable
- Lieu de travail : Tadworth, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- Type de contrat : Plein-temps
- Company: Fidelity International
The Marketing Manager is responsible for the planning and delivery of marketing campaigns, programmes and initiatives to help deliver key projects, regularly taking a leading role and ownership of projects.
Fidelity's UK Financial Services business manages or administers £70bn of customers' assets. The business supports the investment needs of more than one million UK customers across the following marketing divisions: End Investor (Personal Investing and Workplace Investing), Wholesale and Advisory. Already a leading provider in the mutual funds, advised platform, direct-to-consumer and DC pensions markets, the business has ambitious growth plans. By combining its distribution strengths with the investment expertise of the Fidelity group, the business is ideally positioned to fulfil its goal of becoming a leading UK provider of retirement solutions.
This is a B2C role within the End Investor marketing division.
Purpose of your Role
Reporting to a Senior Marketing Manager, the Marketing Manager is responsible for the planning and delivery of marketing campaigns, programmes and initiatives to help deliver key projects, regularly taking a leading role and ownership of projects.
Development and delivery of the Marketing Approach
- Incorporates understanding of the business and customer in proposing marketing tactics as part of a larger marketing initiative.
- Creates new or modifies existing marketing materials to meet programme or campaign requirements.
- Assists with developing messaging strategies or individual tactics within a larger marketing programme designed to address specific business objectives; messaging strategies are typically in support of a larger, more comprehensive campaign led by senior staff.
Marketing Strategy Execution/Project Management
- Establishes project and marketing plans for cross-channel campaigns as required including digital (email, display, web, video); offline (direct mail, press, marketing collateral); events, and maintains status of multiple projects at all times.
- Manages projects end-to-end ensuring deliverables are high quality, bold and innovative - and delivered on time, on brand, on budget and meet brief.
- Prioritises multiple tasks, competing priorities and tight time frames.
- Escalates issues as appropriate for assigned scope of work.
Marketing Strategy Results and Measurement
- Assists with definition of targeting and measurement needs for campaigns and activities to measure effectiveness.
- Measurement, reporting and analysis of key campaign performance kpis with recommendations for campaign optimisation.
Measures of Success
- Working as part of the team to run campaigns, based upon sound customer insight and analytics, that we know deliver results. These drive measurable improvement.
- Campaigns and creative are on brand, bold and innovative. We turn up as one Fidelity.
- The way we are working feels engaged, organised and energised alongside the feeling (with evidence) that we are running a good tight ship.
- We have evolving measurement capabilities that give us (and others) the conviction in what we are doing.
- We work as one engaged, motivated, team.
- Observation and feedback from peers and team.
- Effective working relationships with key stakeholders across the business
Experience and Qualifications
- Minimum five years marketing experience
- Proven marketing and campaign management experience in a regulated environment, ideally within investment management platform or wider financial services industry
- Ability to demonstrate a good knowledge of investment products (e.g.Stocks and shares ISAs, Self-invested personal pensions (SIPPs), bonds, equities, multi-asset, investment trusts) and the retirement industry would be a distinct advantage.
- Multi-channel marketer, with demonstrable experience in the delivery of cross-channel marketing across both digital and offline channels, to include experience of large scale campaigns.
- Of value would be experience of managing effective customer communication programmes and knowledge / experience of automated email platforms such as Marketo.
- Good influencing and communication skills to forge effective relationships with key stakeholders and third party suppliers.
- Ability to assimilate diverse information and distil it into key messages, prioritise and multi-task in a fast paced environment.
- Excellent communication, proof reading, editing and copywriting skills with a good eye for detail
- Analytical and process-oriented, with experience in evolving best practices based on analysis of data
- Flexible team player (will be required to support other members of the team) and excellent at managing multiple activities
- Experience of working with external agencies.
- Experience of managing communications and content that adheres to all necessary UK regulatory and compliance requirements.
- Resourceful, self starter, who shows resilience under pressure.
- Budget management
- Marketing qualification desirable