Operations Administration Support Manager
- Salaire : Negotiable
- Lieu de travail : Tadworth, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- Type de contrat : Plein-temps
- Company: Fidelity International
The UK & Ireland Distribution Operations department consists of c600 staff responsible for operational processing supporting primarily the UK distribution businesses but also selected other FIL business channels Activities relate to all aspects of client record keeping across ISA, GIA, SIPP, and TA for ILF products with teams located in multiple offices across the UK, India and Dublin. The Business Management function provides support to the department and senior leadership team.
Purpose of your role
The job holder will provide support to the Head of UK & Ireland Distribution Operations by delivering aspects of the governance and control framework covering regular management reporting, communication, action follow up, oversight of BCP, Audit, Compliance and Risk and provide support on ad hoc initiatives as required. The role will involve regular interaction with members of the Operations Senior Leadership Team, Extended Leadership Team and PA Support together with representatives from the UK Business Management and Oversight functions.
- Develop and continuously improve management reporting to ensure relevance and value of governance activities
- Provision of regular reporting including inputs to Board level reports, Headcount variance reporting, Goals dashboard, Functional area updates and Project activity recording.
- Production of SICAV monthly oversight report and quarterly distribution certificate
- Preparation of appropriate governance packs risk, for Operational Senior Leadership Team and associated governance meetings
- Maintenance of dashboard and provision of data for Goals, KPI, KRI reporting
- Oversight of risk, audit and compliance action points working with process and functional owners to reach timely resolution.
- BCP governance including call tree tests, monthly adherence to Global BCP requirements and liaison with team BCP reps and Global BCP team
- Maintenance of BCP playbook and co-ordination of BCP initiatives and actions
- Support on ad hoc initiatives e.g. Town hall presentations, data gathering and analysis, ad hoc reporting and presentational creation for the Senior Leadership Team.
- Support with Target Operating Model forecasting, benefit realisation and cost modelling
Required skills and experience
- Strong attention to detail and analytical skills
- Strong organisation skills with ability to prioritise and complete a combination of regular and ad hoc tasks to tight deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal skills and stakeholder management
- Good PowerPoint and Excel knowledge
- Strong numeracy and written presentation skills
- Can do attitude with a desire to make things happen and take ownership
- Self-starter demonstrating good initiative, ability to challenge ways of working and adaptable to change
- Problem solving and investigative skills
Desirable skills and experience
- Project management experience
- Business Management or Finance experience
- Knowledge of operational and regulatory environment
- Experience of Fidelity's systems and organisational structure