Senior Manager - Product Disclosure (12 month FTC)
- Salaire : Negotiable
- Lieu de travail : Tadworth, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- Type de contrat : Plein-temps
- Company: Fidelity International
In this newly created role you will take responsibility for most forms of Product Disclosure globally. You will help establish operational processes, oversight and quality controls to support the generation of Product Disclosure documents and data extracts. The role will bring a consistent view of what is produced across various jurisdictions and manage changes to remain compliant with regulatory disclosure rules and business formats.
Fund & Marketing Infrastructure is a centralised team co-ordinating a range of key support activities.
- Project management of central data / reporting initiatives
- Solvency ii & PRIIPS regulatory reporting
- Fixed income strategic data
- Custom client data & regulatory extracts
- Data governance
- Product Central management
- Disclosure policy co-ordination
- Oversight of fund materials (baseline)
- Vendor relationship management (M*, Interactive)
- Fund commentaries, reporting & presentations
- Competitor & fund analysis
What you'll do
The responsibilities you will be overseeing include:
- All forms of Product Disclosure (aside of specific documents such as Fund Prospectuses which would remain with Legal Product Management).
- Ownership of Product Disclosure material based on business or regulatory expectations (e.g. PRIIPs KID, UCITS KIID).
- Triggering production runs based on prescribed review periods or events such as corporate actions, changes to risk indicators or performance scenarios.
- Quality assurance - monitoring of disclosure materials to ensure they are fit for purpose.
- Oversight of data extracts to support B2B customer needs (e.g. industry data exchange templates)
- Identifying and prioritising change of Product Disclosure material based on regulatory needs, working closely with Technology teams to deliver solutions.
- Setting standards (in conjunction with other business units) for Product Disclosure materials.
- Ensuring that Product Disclosure material is consistently supported by using agreed standards sources of data to achieve consistency.
- Ensuring that data component providers remain responsible and accountable for maintaining and delivering required source information as used in Product Disclosure material.
What you can expect
The opportunity to take ownership for a variety of regulatory disclosure documents offering you excellent career opportunities both locally and globally.
- Work with internal stakeholders and industry bodies to ensure documentation meets both business and industry standards.
- Develop an expert level of understanding of regulatory requirements for fund disclosure.
- Ensure that each step of the document production process is completed effectively through to delivery within set deadlines.
- Ad-hoc projects to support business requirements or drive efficiencies and improvements to the process.
Who you are
If you have experience in the fund management industry, thrive on continual learning and have the ability to work in a dynamic and fast moving environment we'd love to hear from you.
Experience and Qualifications Required
- Strong knowledge of investment products and processes
- Strong knowledge of regulatory environment for funds and fund documentation
- Ability to prioritise and manage change processes
- Proven strong people management and development skills
- Proven skills in process improvement implementation
- A team player who is confident and credible
- Ability to work under pressure to meet tight deadlines