- Salaire : Negotiable
- Lieu de travail : Tadworth, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- Type de contrat : Plein-temps
- Company: Fidelity International
About the department The Global Treasury Function is split across three locations, Dublin, Sydney and Kingswood/London. The Dublin-based Treasury team is focussed on delivering Treasury Management capabilities to FIL Group companies & Eight Roads. The Sydney based team focusses on the Asian time-zones.
All of our people must be able to demonstrate affinity with the Fidelity core values:
Innovation - Being willing to experiment and try new and better ways to serve our clients.
Integrity - Taking personal responsibility for always acting in the best interests of our clients.
Excellence - Striving to be the best while knowing we can always be better next time.
All of our people must be able to operate in accordance with our behaviours:
Commitment - We are committed to our clients and proud to work for Fidelity. We push through obstacles to make things happen; we make decisions quickly and thoughtfully. We are individually committed to building a culture of excellence.
Collaboration - We collaborate with colleagues, seek alternative views, invite different ideas and always challenge traditional thinking. This approach allows us to create a whole that is much greater than the sum of its parts.
Client Focus - We are expected to, and measured on, our ability to put our client first. We go the extra mile to understand their needs and strive to exceed their expectations. We listen carefully, we communicate clearly, and we're quick to respond. We're respectful of the trust placed in us to manage their money.
The Global Treasury Function is split across three locations, Dublin, Sydney and Kingswood/London. The Dublin-based Treasury team is focussed on delivering Treasury Management capabilities to FIL Group companies & Eight Roads. The Sydney based team focusses on the Asian time-zones.
The Kingswood based team is focused on:
- Managing liquidity and meeting regulatory requirements for Financial Services businesses
- The management and issuance of public debt and associated Rating Agency relationships
- Negotiating Group and Fund credit facilities
- Analysis to support senior management decision making
- Business initiative support
- Bank relationship management
Work closely within a small team as a key Business Partner for the UK and Global business:
- Identifying, recommending and implementing process improvements to enhance cash management efficiency
- Monitoring UK Group cash flow and analysing underlying exposures
- Deal as necessary in multi-currency money market instruments to support liquidity needs
- Maintain and develop a strong control environment, including compliance with UK Regulatory liquidity rules
- Detailed involvement in Corporate and Fund credit facilities.
- Maintain strong relationships with banking partners and internal stakeholders across multiple functions
- Assist in the preparation of information for annual and semi-annual Rating Agency presentations.
- Support senior management decision making through involvement in analysis for Group Asset & Liability Committee and similar forums.
- Lead new projects and initiatives identifying and reporting liquidity opportunities or risks.
This role offers significant exposure to senior Finance, Oversight, Operations and Investment Management personnel
Experience and Qualifications Required
- Strong team working skills and the ability to operate across team, cultural and organisational boundaries
- Highly numerate with an analytical approach
- Strong relationship management skills
- Excellent communicator, comfortable communicating to stakeholders at varying levels of seniority
- Integrity, diligence, conscientiousness and accuracy
- The ability to make insightful decisions
- Drive execution and be comfortable working to tight deadlines
- Relevant Treasury management experience in a complex multi-national business.
- Professional qualifications; Treasury (AMCT, Cert ICM etc.) or similar Finance / Analytical (or willingness to study).
- Experience of / an understanding of the Financial Services Industry would be desirable
- Graduate / good academics
- Risk management awareness