- Competitive + benefits
- Weybridge, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- CDI, Plein-temps
- S.M.Art recruitment boutique
- 09 oct. 17 2017-10-09
Our client is a top-tier global commodity trading company that offers an outstanding friendly environment to grow and thrive in your career. This role will play a key part in company’s regulatory compliance program and involves close work with other business and compliance groups within the company globally.
This is a new position within the compliance group covering derivative transactions and physical market activities. One of major responsibilities will be ensuring that the company meets key regulatory rules including external financial regulatory reporting requirements with the specific focus on market abuse monitoring.
Some of the key requirements are:
- Working knowledge of derivative products and markets
- Ability to research and understand complex rules relating to regulatory compliance
- Strong organizational skills, multi-tasking and project planning skills with the ability to pro-actively prioritize and consistently execute at a high standard
- Experience of working closely with other team members to achieve successful outcomes
- Previous regulatory compliance experience would be strongly preferred
- Knowledge of cash commodity markets would be advantageous
- Previous experience of regulatory risk/ reporting and/ or accounting would be advantageous
- A Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) or qualified through relevant experience
In return for your expertise and commitment, our client will provide a fast paced, stimulating international environment, which will stretch your abilities and channel your talents. They also offer a competitive salary and benefits combined with outstanding career development opportunities in one of the largest private companies in the world.