Global Treasury Documentation Lead
- Competitive Salary, private healthcare, contributory pensions scheme and discretionary bonus
- Weybridge, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- CDI, Plein-temps
- 09 oct. 17 2017-10-09
The Global Treasury Documentation Lead is designed to deliver expertise, operational excellence and ensure compliance in all Treasury Documentation* activities globally.
The core purpose of this role is to oversee and lead all documentation activity, and its related compliance & regulatory requirements in Treasury globally. This position will need to establish and lead an effective global team, develop subject matter expertise, lead organizational change and process improvements across a team in multiple locations. The role is responsible for ensuring compliance applicable to documentation activities, including regulatory requirements where applicable, and for ensuring such compliance risks and impacts to Cargill are appropriately mitigated. The role will also provide expertise and support to the global Treasury group and its stakeholders and will need to co-ordinate closely with Legal, Tax and Treasury’s banking partners. This is a global role and will have significant influence as a business partner across the Treasury organization and its stakeholders.
Treasury Documentation includes all external and internal documentation required to support Treasury activities:
- All documentation governing Bank Relationships and Bank Account Management (general terms and conditions, KYC, bank account opening/closing documentation, cash and liquidity management agreements, resolutions, authorities, signatory lists, internet banking agreements)
- Internal and external financing related documentation (bond offering memorandum, indentures, revolving credit facilities, bilateral loan facilities, master lease agreements, bank guarantees, parent guarantees, intercompany loan)
- Master agreements that govern financial derivatives (ISDA/CSA and NDF Master).
- External and Internal Service Level Agreements
- Documentation supporting Treasury’s role in capital injections, dividends, acquisitions & divestitures
Ensure documentary compliance in Treasury and ensure risks and impacts to Cargill are appropriately mitigated:
- Ensure all documentation governing Treasury activities is negotiated and executed in compliance with legal, tax and Cargill standards and Treasury product experts. Ensure risks and impacts to Cargill are appropriately mitigated.
- Responsible for key Treasury Policies & Procedures, governing treasury documentation activities and related compliance.
- Lead global efforts to ensure consistent terms and conditions across the portfolio of Treasury documents. Partner with Treasury product experts to align key commercial and risk terms and escalate negotiation roadblocks where necessary.
- Stay abreast of the financial regulatory environment for changes applicable to Treasury documentation activities. Understand the regulations and lead implementation of processes within Treasury to ensure compliance.
- Implement corporate compliance programs in treasury-related areas and partner as trusted advisors to support the compliance framework.
Lead Treasury’s global documentation team:
- Establish and lead an effective global documentation team. Develop expertise in the team.
- Determine and implement optimum organisation structure and operating model.
- Empower the team to initiate change and drive results.
Drive Process improvement, innovation and global standardization:
- Benchmark externally, monitor industry and market developments pro-actively and drive forward opportunities applicable to Treasury documentation and regulatory activities.
- Drive a continuous program of change for the sustainable improvement of Treasury documentation processes
- Lead the team to develop global tools and processes to improve documentation management (e.g. revisions, approvals, execution, renewals)
- Lead the effort to inventory global treasury documentation in a centralized and efficient documentation tool.
- Standardize common processes globally and capture efficiencies.
- Identify opportunities to incorporate Insurance-related documentation in Treasury’s standardized processes and tools.
- University Graduate or Treasury, Legal or Paralegal qualification
- Banking or Corporate Treasury experience
- Comprehensive understanding of financial legal documents and language- preferred
- Familiarity with documentation of financial instruments and experience with technical contract negotiations
- Familiarity with financial / banking products (eg. debt, foreign exchange instruments) and cash management product offerings (eg account GT&C’s, internet banking, zero balancing and pooling arrangements)
- Experience in a large scale global organization and working effectively in an international environment across borders and time zones
- Ability to work as part of a global team and in a global matrix organisation
- Demonstrated leadership skills and strong people manager with proven track record of talent development, building and empowering diverse teams.
- Passion for driving continuous improvement with clear evidence in professional or business background.
- Experience of leading projects, process design and implementation of a technology solutions
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent communication skills and ability to explain complex information clearly and simply
- Ability to effectively engage stakeholders
- Ability to combine strategic vision with tactical detail
In return for your expertise and commitment, we will provide a fast paced stimulating environment, which will stretch your abilities and channel your talents. We also offer a competitive salary and benefits combined with outstanding career development opportunities in one of the world’s leading companies.