Graduate Opportunities (Software Development/Testing)
Are you a recent graduate looking to kick start your career in technology?
Are you passionate about delivering cool solutions to financial leaders around the world?
Do you want to join a global technology leader who supports you in your career development, giving you the tools to grow and progress, both professionally and personally? Then FNZ could be the place for you!
We currently have multiple opportunities for technology graduates to join our Graduate Programme in our Brno (Czech Republic)
based Solution Centre.
We are looking for bright individuals, who are interested in a career in Software Development
Our brand, our customers and our employees are at the heart of everything we do, and we want to meet with talented graduates who want to love their career! Requirements
- A passion to work in the technology field, and an interest in software development.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in a related field.
- Confident, and able to take initiative in a delivery-focused environment.
- Independent, self-directing working style
- Ability to learn quickly in a dynamic fast-paced industry.
- Enjoy working as part of a high performance team.
- Hard-working, innovative and takes pride in their work.
- Passionate about creating innovative solutions for customers.
- Must have right to work within the EU.
Bonus points for the following experience:
Why should you join our Graduate Programme?
- Experience with Microsoft development products (including C#/VB.NET, ASP.NET, MVC and SQL Server), jQuery, Java or CSS.
Experience with web development.
- Familiarity with financial products and markets.
- Understanding of web services.
- Familiar with code analysis or automated testing tools.
- A first-rate development programme and a chance to work with the world's best developers creating platforms at the forefront of technology.
- An excellent salary, benefits and career progression available.
- An international team of likeminded individuals - we have employees from all around the world, including New Zealand, Scotland, Greece and Zimbabwe, right here in Brno.
- Friday Beers and social events (that's right, drinks and beer on tap every Friday night with your colleagues, plus table tennis competitions and much more to get involved in).
- International exposure with offices around the world and a chance to gain experience in one of our many locations (think Shanghai, Singapore or Wellington)
If you are interested in hearing more about our first-class graduate programme, submit an application, and don't miss a chance to join our brand new online assessment centre!
At FNZ, we recognise that diversity, inclusion and accessibility are important factors for our success. We embrace the unique perspective and capabilities of our current and future employees, which will help us continue to drive innovation and achieve our business goals. Recruitment decisions at FNZ are made in a non-discriminatory manner where all employees are valued and respected. In particular, we want to ensure accessibility needs are well supported thus, ensuring our recruitment process is fair and equitable for all applicants.
Please let us know if there is any support we can provide to ensure FNZ's recruitment process is fully accessible to you. You can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss specific requirements.