Your team The Pictet Group
is one of the world's leading independent wealth and asset managers. Founded in 1805 and headquartered in Geneva, Switzerland, the Group is represented at 30 offices in financial centres worldwide, and currently employs over 5200 people. Pictet has been present since 1989 in Luxembourg, where it employs over 700 people. FundPartner Solutions
provides a full suite of fund administration and private label funds services. The global team of industry experts specialises in fund domiciliation, registration and governance, as well as risk compliance and investment management services. Technology & Operations
design and integrate software applications ranging from portfolio management systems, trading platforms to banking and corporate solutions. The division is responsible for some of the Group's key innovations while sustaining business operations and developing custodian and funds administration services.
As a Tax Client Support Officer
, you will be joining Funds Administration unit's Funds Client Support team. Your role
Our Clients Servicing Mainstream unit serves investment managers and supports them, amongst other duties, in the tax registration and reporting of their investment funds in their countries of distribution.
We are currently looking to expand the team with Tax Client Support Officer, with the potential to evolve in a more transversal role, subject to performance of the incumbent.
You will be responsible for overseeing outsourced tax calculation, liaising with clients, supporting funds accountants, and preparing fund-level tax publications in various countries. Responsibilities:
Your profile Educational background and employment experience:
- Prepare or oversee fund tax reporting and publications for Belgium, UK, France, Switzerland, Germany, Austria, Italy, India, Indonesia, Hong Kong... ;
- Help clients to determine distributable income, coordinate dividend distributions based on a calendar ;
- Answer in a timely and qualitative manner to fund tax enquiries from external, internal clients and auditors ;
- Contribute to log, bill and report tax data activities ;
- Keep abreast of tax regulations and market practices, and ensure ongoing compliance of fund accounting practices with tax calculations methods ;
- Improving procedures and automation levels of fund tax accounting activities ;
- Maintain the fund tax reporting client and requirements databases ;
- Work closely with colleagues in the Client Servicing team and in Pictet group tax community ;
- Constantly review processes with a focus on efficiency and costs, challenge organization and contribute to target operating models definition and deployment ;
- Assist the head of unit in day to day tasks.
⦁ University degree in Finance or Economics.
⦁ Several years' experience in the field of fund taxes reporting in Luxembourg. Specific knowledge:
- Operational expertise on fund tax regulation and tax reporting ;Knowledge and capability keep pace with tax regulations ;
- Proficient user of the standard MS Office tools (in particular Excel and Powerpoint) ;
- Experience dealing with Temenos Multifonds Global Accounting reports or PowerBI is a plus.
- Good command of English and French.
- Self-started, willing to learn and to make the activity progress ;
- Flexible, with a can-do attitude and a client-oriented mindset ;
- Good analytical skills ;
- Rigorous and well organised ;
- Able to handle stress and prioritise ;
- Strong team player, but also ability to work independently.
We will not accept any CVs from agencies.
In accordance with the provisions of the Luxembourg law of 23 July 2016 amending the law of 29 March 2013, candidates may be required to provide an extract from their criminal record. This document, issued by the authorities, must not be older than three months. Such a document will be requested with the aim of carrying out a character check on candidates, bearing in mind the area of activity of our establishment and, more particularly, the tasks described in the job description.
Flexible and modern ways of working :
As a responsible and supportive employer, we promote the well-being of our employees through a set of flexible working arrangements, ranging from a work-from-home policy for eligible functions to opportunities for annualised part-time leave and extended parental leave. Diversity & Inclusion Pictet is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to creating a diverse environment. We respect all individuals and seek their inclusion in the workplace.