For our office in Luxembourg, we are currently looking for an INVESTORS SERVICES MANAGER. We offer a young, dynamic, and international corporate atmosphere as well as the benefit of customized training adapted to your needs throughout your career.
- Competitive Base Salary + Discretionary Bonus + Complete Set of Benefits
- Permanent, Full time
- Alter Domus
Investors Services Manager - Luxembourg
You will be part of the Investors services team and you will be in charge of:
- Assisting the team leader in day to day management and ensuring a high quality service for one of our major client;
- In direct contact with the Client fund raiser;
- Review of investor KYC requests and ensure the follow up by the team;
- Follow up KYC missing information with the Engagement team and the client;
- Maintenance of KYC information in the clients/UBOs database and in the electronic document management system (EDMS).
- You hold a degree in law, finance or economics;
- You have at least 7 years experience in Compliance with a strong AML/KYC background (preferably in domiciliation and/or transfer agency);
- You show high interest in regulatory and compliance topics;
- Very good communications skills;
- You are fluent in English; ideally you are also fluent in German. Any other language will be considered an advantage;
- You like working in a small team and you are able to think out of the box;
- You are a results-oriented person;
- You combine a large autonomy with the necessary attention to detail.