Created in 2005, Davidson is a young company positioned in the high-end segment of management consulting and technological expertise. We are present in 8 countries (France, Belgium, Switzerland, United Arab Emirates, Spain, Germany, Luxembourg and Canada).
In 2018, Davidson in a nutshell is:
- 2800 employees,
- 150 managers,
- 210 million euros of turnover…
And if we left aside the preformatted speeches to talk about the REAL reasons to join us!
Davidson is above all a business project where life is good thanks to fundamentals that structure our daily action:
- Be serious without taking yourself seriously,
- Manager in real time,
- Build a horizontal business,
- Develop creativity and initiative,
- Foster inspiration rather than governance.
So that you can check that they are not just words, you just have to apply, if you are the best for the next job!!!
As part of its diversity policy, Davidson studies all applications equally, including those of people with disabilities.
- Your will contribute to the elaboration of solutions and design, code, develop and test the new bricks. You will also maintain existing software and provide a third line production support for these applications.
- You have expertise in Java, XML, SOAP, REST, JMS and excellent general knowledge of libraries and frameworks covering these technologies.
- The endpoints and gateways being considered as business critical, you are able to craft high quality code and implement Unit Testing to ensure high code coverage of automated unit and integration testing.
- Knowledge of Front-end technologies is an asset.
- Spring, JEE, JMS, SOAP, REST
- JUnit & other test frameworks
- Databases: Oracle (knowledge of PL/SQL Est un plus)
- Tools : Eclipse, Subversion, Maven …
- Bachelor degree in computer science.
- You have a 2+ years Java background. An experience in a similar professional domain is considered as an added value.
- You demonstrate creativity and initiative while respecting team-work and common objectives.
- You are expected to promptly address urgent request and you are effective in delivering within the agreed deadlines.
- You are fluent in written and spoken English and French. You are able to participate actively in English and French meetings.
- Intellectual thoroughness and likes to get things right
- Passion for developing outstanding solutions
- Sense of initiative
- Capacity to adapt to challenges
- Strong analytical and summarizing skills
- Easy contact and team-spirit