Scrum Master (M/F)
- Permanent, Full time
- BIL - Banque Internationale à Luxembourg
- 09 Dec 17 2017-12-09
Scrum Master (M/F)
Banque Internationale à Luxembourg is the oldest bank in Luxembourg. Founded in 1856, BIL is a key player in the Retail Banking, Private Banking, Corporate Banking and Treasury and Financial Markets. These businesses are backed up by strong Support functions and by our Operational departments.
We are currently looking for a:
At Bil we focus on bringing relevant and innovative financial services to our clients
We focus on Luxembourg and selected international markets with a focus on a long –term value creation by empowered individuals and teams.
We will further have a continues development of BIL`s digital banking capabilities and the digitization of are core processes such as , BIL onboarding process & foster end –to-end process digitization.
In this context of BIL transformation plan, the Minimum Value Proposition (MVP) on Distribution has been identified and integrated in the bank transformation plan. The ongoing programs have been reshaped and the teams mobilized for the next steps, in priority on MVP delivery.
The BIL started its Agile implementation in the context of digital transformation. 6 teams are already involved and the whole company is stepping in this great journey.
- Supporting the Product Owner.
- Leading the dev team to high performance
- Contribute to raise up the BIL Agile community
- Spread agile culture in all the bank teams
- You are passionate about agility and human contact. You are dynamic and proactive. Your qualities of humility, listening, empathy and pedagogy make you an effective servant-leader for you team.
- You have been working as a Scrum Master or at least in agile environment for 2 years or more.
- Your experience in software projects allows you to be comfortable in activities such as collecting user requirements and planning team work. You constantly pay attention to quality.
- You are fluent in written and spoken English and French. You are able to participate actively in English and French meetings.
- Strong knowledge of Scrum and Kanban
- Strong knowledge of Agile culture and mindset
- Good knowledge of agile engineering practices (TDD, BDD, Pair working, continuous integration/deployment)
- Good knowledge of general IT practices and processes
- Capacity to convince and leading people to onboard them in the agile way of working
- Goodwill and patience
General knowledge of the banking world