Valuations and Acquisitions, Infrastructure
- 80,000- 120,000 plus bonus and benefits
- Permanent, Full time
- Mayford James
- 14 Jan 19
My client is a leading Luxembourg based Global Infrastructure specialist with a substantial portfolio of PPP/ PFI Investments. They are looking to add an experienced Valuations and Acquisition specialist reporting to the Management Board.
You will have significant experience across the PPP/ PFI space with first class modelling skills. You will be responsible for:
- Management of the Valuations Process and Production Fund NAV
- Preparation of the Valuations both externally and internally for the Boards
- Owning the Business Modell
- Providing Key support to the Management board during capital raise and tap issue process
- Perform all due diligence, financial analysis and risk analysis
- Support and (in time lead) the project bidding process
You will have at least 5 years experience within PPP/ PPI within FInancial Advisory, Professional services or similar, possess first class financial modelling skills, strong attention to detail, superb writing and analysis skills as well as the ability to work under pressure.