Growth Marketing Manager - Culver City, CA Culver City, CA Marketing Full-time Credit Karma is a mission-driven company, focused on championing financial progress for our more than 100 million members in the U.S., Canada and U.K. While we're best known for pioneering free credit scores, our members turn to us for everything related to their financial goals, including improving their credit, identity monitoring, applying for credit cards, doing their taxes and shopping for loans (car, home and personal) -- all for free. Credit Karma has grown significantly through the years: we've added more than 70 million members in the last five years alone and now have more than 1,200 employees across our offices in San Francisco, Charlotte, Los Angeles, Leeds, London and soon Oakland. We are hiring for a Growth Marketing Manager that will own digital marketing. The acquisition side drives the strategic direction of digital marketing while up leveling the operational consistency of online acquisition, retargeting and monetization across web and native-app growth channels. You will determine the allocation of a large monthly marketing budget, drive return on investment across marketing strategies, and enjoy high transparency to senior marketing leadership. Are you ready to help Credit Karma grow beyond 100 million members? Drop us a line! Responsibilities May Include
- Serve as the marketing leader responsible for partnership with international product groups to create the technology that powers Credit Karmas 1:1 marketing and member experience
- Manage and rank-prioritize a large budget, and numerous channels including: Social (Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter), Search (SEM and SEO), Display Networks (GDN, app install networks), Digital Video (YouTube), and Emerging Channels
- Own the strategy and execution for the full marketing lifecycle from campaign ideation, creative execution, media acquisition, landing page optimization, reg flow optimization, and paid re-marketing
- Work cross functionally with Product, Engineering, Design, and Analytics to reimagine, optimize and improve customer acquisition, new user experiences, and retention
What We're Looking For
- 7+ years of relevant professional online marketing experience with significant B2C marketing experience
- Loves the craft of performance marketing, and wears that passion on their sleeve
- Experience with end-to-end marketing strategy, including SEM, GDN, paid social, product optimisation, 1:1 targeted remarketing, etc.
- Familiarity with SQL preferred and advanced Excel functionalityObsessed with testing everything
What's Great About It
Credit Karma is committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment. We believe that such an environment advances long-term professional growth, creates a robust business, and supports our mission of championing financial progress for everyone. We offer generous benefits and perks with an eye single to fostering an inclusive environment that recognizes the contributions of all. Weve worked hard to build an intensely collaborative and creative environment, a diverse and inclusive employee culture, and the opportunity for professional growth. As part of the Credit Karma team, your voice will be heard, your contributions will matter, and your unique background and experiences will be celebrated. Credit Karma is also proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We welcome all candidates without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical condition), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, disability, genetic information, status as a protected veteran, or any other protected characteristic. We prohibit discrimination of any kind and will also consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records in a manner consistent with applicable federal, state, and local law. Our people are everything, our core values are real, and our guiding mission is strong. Join us!
- Youll own web and native-app marketing experiences across acquisition, remarketing, and marketing analytics
- Youll get to focus on your passion for internet technologies, segmentation and 1:1 user journeys that marry with creative that performs
- And, of course, you get all those awesome company perks that you probably already read about