ACCOUNTS PAYABLE ACCOUNTANT (M/F)
DO Recruitment Advisors is delighted to represent of one its client, a large family-owned industrial company, in its search for an Accounts Payable Accountant, to strengthen their Finance team based in the group's headquarter in Luxembourg.
As an Accounts Payable Accountant, your main responsibilities will be the processing of
incoming invoices in order to ensure the timely payment of our suppliers.
On a day to day basis, you will:
• Process supplier invoices through our system, equipped with automated data recognition and three way match controls;
• Monitor possible discrepancies and take appropriate action to resolve them;
• Monitor claim handling relating to the accounts payable process;
• Be in daily contact with colleagues from other teams (eg. logistics teams, claims, accounting, etc.) across Europe, as well as suppliers or logistic service providers;
• Support accounting and tax teams in view of internal and external audit procedures.
THE CANDIDATE PROFILE:
• You have at least a BAC + 2 degree;
• You are service-oriented, have good communication skills, are rigorous and organized;
• You can work precise and accurately;
• You speak and write English and French fluently. Dutch is an asset;
• You can function very well within a team, but can work independently as well and within deadlines;
• You have working knowledge of MS Office applications;
• Knowledge of ERP systems is an asset.
Our client is a leading international manufacturer & distribution company. The Group's headquarters are based in Luxembourg city.
The company is small in Luxembourg but it is part of a large international organisation, and they offer a competitive salary and a very positive work-life balance.
At the final stages of the recruitment process, the successful candidate can be asked to provide supporting documentation such as, for example, copies of diplomas or proof of previous jobs, and a standard criminal record check might also be requested.