The Pictet Group
is one of the world's leading independent wealth and asset managers. Founded in 1805 and headquartered in Geneva, Switzerland, the Group is represented at 30 offices in financial centres worldwide, and currently employs over 5200 people. Pictet has been present since 1989 in Luxembourg, where it employs over 700 people. Technology & Operations
design and integrate software applications ranging from portfolio management systems, trading platforms to banking and corporate solutions. The division is responsible for some of the Group's key innovations while sustaining business operations and developing custodian and funds administration services. Your role
As a member of Corporate Action department, which handles one of the most critical activities of our custodian bank, you will process securities events that require investor choice, known as voluntary events. Your primary responsibility will be to deliver high-quality services to various stakeholders, ensuring utmost customer satisfaction. In the ever-evolving landscape of digital and productivity transformation in banking operations, you will leverage our IT tools and take ownership of enhancing our tools and processes.
- Prepare and process events based on received information, ensuring accuracy and timeliness.
- Notify securities operations to clients and bankers, keeping them informed throughout the process.
- Manage and monitor ongoing cases, ensuring smooth execution and resolving any issues that may arise.
- Enter and validate responses received from clients and bankers, maintaining data integrity.
- Book and control processed operations, ensuring financial accuracy and compliance.
- Manage risks and prioritize tasks effectively to meet deadlines and operational requirements.
- Monitor industry trends and implement innovative solutions to enhance efficiency and effectiveness.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to improve tools and processes, contributing to continuous improvement initiatives.
- Solid experience in banking operations, preferably in the Corporate Actions function, either on the Ops or Tech side.
- Comfortable working with numerical data and demonstrating a strong understanding of financial assets.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in French and English; proficiency in additional languages is an asset.
- Proficient in common office tools such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
- Tax knowledge is desirable.
- Ability to manage risky operational activities in a structured manner.
- Strong stress management skills and attention to detail.
- Team player with excellent interpersonal skills, capable of collaborating effectively with colleagues.
- Self-motivated and able to work independently, taking ownership of assigned tasks.
- Curiosity for IT tools and a proactive approach to proposing improvements.
- Knowledge of Avaloq and experience in project monitoring are considered assets.
We will not accept any CVs from agencies.
In accordance with the provisions of the Luxembourg law of 23 July 2016 amending the law of 29 March 2013, candidates may be required to provide an extract from their criminal record. This document, issued by the authorities, must not be older than three months. Such a document will be requested with the aim of carrying out a character check on candidates, bearing in mind the area of activity of our establishment and, more particularly, the tasks described in the job description. Flexible and modern ways of working
As a responsible and supportive employer, we promote the well-being of our employees through a set of flexible working arrangements, ranging from a work-from-home policy for eligible functions to opportunities for annualised part-time leave and extended parental leave. Diversity & Inclusion Pictet is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to creating a diverse environment. We respect all individuals and seek their inclusion in the workplace.