Who we're looking for
We are looking for an enthusiastic Compliance Manager to work in our Compliance Function supporting our Asset Management business in Luxembourg and in our 10 branches across the EU. The environment is dynamic and the job offers lots of opprortunities for growth and professional development.
We're a global investment manager. We help institutions, intermediaries and individuals around the world invest money to meet their goals, fulfil their ambitions, and prepare for the future.
We have around 4,000 people on six continents. And we've been around for over 200 years, but keep adapting as society and technology changes. What doesn't change is our commitment to helping our clients, and society, prosper.
The Compliance team is a highly experienced and competent local team of 9 professionals with excellent technical and business expertise, analytical skills, commitment and strong values and ethical standards. The team has a very open and collaborative work approach, handling multiple tasks efficiently as a team, holding each other accountable and delivering to high standards. The team is committed to continuously learning, sharing ideas, embracing change and enjoying our working day.
What you'll do
- Provide advice, support and training to employees in Luxembourg and in our 10 branches on compliance and conduct of business policies, procedures and on resolving compliance issues
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of relevant Asset Management regulations and laws in order to effectively manage compliance risks
- Develop and amend compliance policies, procedures and manuals in line with evolving legal and regulatory requirements
- Perform compliance testing and monitoring reviews including on outsourced activities, and follow-up on action points and recommendations
- Identify regulatory changes, conduct impact assessments and advises on the implementation of new regulations
- Contribute to relevant Compliance Reports and Management Information packs
- Assist in responding to requests from external parties on regulatory and compliance matters
The knowledge, experience and qualifications you need
- 3-5 years of experience in compliance, internal audit, operational risk, consulting or similar experience in the financial services industry
- A solid knowledge of the Luxembourg legal and regulatory regime for a UCITS Management Company, AIFM, Fund Product laws and Fund Distribution
- A solid knowledge of the business model of an investment fund manager
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English.
- University business related or law degree plus appropriate professional or post-graduate qualifications
The knowledge, experience and qualifications that will help
- A knowledge of Anti-Money Laundering / Counter-Terrorist Financing (AML/CTF) law and regulation
- Insight into SFDR regulation
- French speaker
What you'll be like
We're looking for the best, whoever they are
- Takes the initiative on tasks
- Builds good relationships
- Confident communicator
- Client focused
- Solution oriented
- Highly organised and able to prioritise tasks
- Continuous learning and wish to grow
- Results oriented
- Personal integrity and accountability
Schroders is an equal opportunities employer. You're welcome here whatever your socio-economic background, race, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, religious belief, age or disability.