Our client, an exciting fintech, is looking for a Financial Crime Manager to join their Luxembourg team. This role is suitable for a German and English speaker with experience in Financial Crime ideally within the 2nd line function. This role is initially a 3-6month contract paying around €350-€450 per day.
- Oversee the administration and implementation of a secondary monitoring and assessment program dedicated to Financial Crime Prevention (FCP).
- Enhance and uphold the policies and procedures related to FCP for ongoing improvement
- Collaborate in establishing and managing a compliance approval process for each department.
- Contribute to the formulation of compliance initiatives and programs designed to align with pertinent legal, licensing, and regulatory mandates.
- Support the enhancement of tools for the monitoring, analysis, and reporting of potentially suspicious activities
- Perform secondary defense file evaluations for suspicious activities to ensure alignment with established policies and procedures.
- Fluent in German and English
- Experience within Financial Crime (ideally 2nd Line of Defence)
- Knowledge of Regulatory Frameworks within Funds
- Available to start within 1 month
Please contact Nicole Poole at Danos Consulting to learn more about this opportunity.