About Northern Trust:
Northern Trust, a Fortune 500 company, is a globally recognized, award-winning financial institution that has been in continuous operation since 1889.
Northern Trust is proud to provide innovative financial services and guidance to the world's most successful individuals, families and institutions by remaining true to our enduring principles of service, expertise and integrity. With more than 130 years of financial experience and over 22,000 partners, we serve the world's most sophisticated clients using leading technology and exceptional service. Role/ Department:
The Fund Reporting department in Luxembourg is managing the processes of financial, tax and regulatory reporting. These services involve the management of offshore services, service providers and the coordination of interaction with fund auditors and tax advisors. The team also manages the calculation of fund distributions and the production of daily tax figures. This open post is within the investor tax and dividend distributions services team. This is a great opportunity to join a growing multicultural team and company, and to help shape and influence the future operating model of the team with terrific opportunities for self-development and career advancement. The key responsibilities of the role include:
- Supporting the delivery of daily tax figures and periodic tax reporting for funds administered.
- Supporting the delivery and oversight of dividend distribution calculations.
- Coordination with the reporting team and with the other teams in the fund administration and transfer agency departments to ensure smooth delivery of client services.
- Cooperation and support for client service teams in responding to client queries.
- Assisting in the delivery of services including:
- Timely and accurate delivery of daily and period data for production and reporting;
- Dealing with requests from auditors and tax advisors;
- Coordination with internal and external parties ensuring that reports comply with legal requirements in terms of data content, layout and timing.
- Support of the management of incoming requests from fund auditors, distribution partners, fund promoters with the teams responsible for the responses
The successful candidate will benefit from having:
- Degree (University) in economics/business administration/accounting
- Some knowledge of fund accounting and Fund legal/regulatory requirements
- Some knowledge of the fund administration processes, including distribution and investor related tax requirements
- Accounting knowledge and very good command of MS Excel, knowledge of GP3 accounting software an advantage
- Strong analytical, organisation and coordination skills
- A very good command of English is essential. Knowledge of German/French beneficial.
- Experience on tax related topics for the below jurisdictions would be beneficial though the necessary training will be provided.
Working with Us:
As a Northern Trust partner, greater achievements await. You will be part of a flexible and collaborative work culture in an organization where financial strength and stability is an asset that emboldens us to explore new ideas. Movement within the organization is encouraged, senior leaders are accessible, and you can take pride in working for a company committed to assisting the communities we serve! Join a workplace with a greater purpose.
We'd love to learn more about how your interests and experience could be a fit with one of the world's most admired and sustainable companies! Build your career with us and apply today. #MadeForGreater Reasonable accommodation:
Northern Trust is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please email our HR Service Center at MyHRHelp@ntrs.com.
We hope you're excited about the role and the opportunity to work with us. We value an inclusive workplace and understand flexibility means different things to different people.
Apply today and talk to us about your flexible working requirements and together we can achieve greater.
As Northern Trust is a financial organisation, all new employees will be required to undergo a criminal record check.