IT INTERNAL AUDITOR (M/F)
• Lead internal audit missions in the IT and information security field.
• Identify I.S. risks of the company and ensure that mitigation measures are in place.
• Perform audits on IT projects, on computer applications and information systems security.
• Analyze and assess IT working processes and provide concrete suggestions to improve the efficiency of audited processes.
• Draft audit reports.
• Ensure follow-up of audit recommendations.
• Provide with the necessary IT support for the preparation and execution of audit missions in all the company's activities. Ideally, the candidate will be required to participate and carry out business audits.
THE CANDIDATE PROFILE:
• University degree (BAC + 4 / BAC + 5) in computer science or information system audit.
• Proven professional experience of 5 years minimum as Information System Auditor.
• CISA certification will be considered as a strong asset.
• Excellent knowledge of audit methodology and best practices in information technology.
• Excellent knowledge of IT processes and risks.
• Have knowledge of the financial sector and demonstrate interest in carrying out business audits will be considered a real asset.
• Full professional proficiency in written and spoken French and English. German and/or Luxemburgish will be considered an advantage.
• Good interpersonal skills.
• Rigour, precision /accuracy, confidentiality qualities.
• Ability to work autonomously.
• Spirit of initiative and anticipation.
Our client is a large, public institution.
At the final stages of the recruitment process, some of our clients could ask the successful candidate to provide supporting documentation such as, for example, copies of diplomas or proof of previous jobs, and a standard criminal record check might also be requested.