Learning Analyst – Investor Services, Luxembourg
(3-5 days on site (5 days due to training, etc. initially)
- Supporting the Learning and Performance Consultant and analyzing and reporting on learning activity data.
- Supporting the HR team and a range of stakeholders at various levels.
- Automatizing, optimizing and standardizing reporting wherever possible for greater efficiency
- Collaborating with different stakeholders at several levels within the organization for learning activities
- Contributing to decisions regarding training programs and to the development of skills and performances of employees and teams within the organization
- Preparing training plans for specific staff populations, performing skills gaps analysis, planning, and organizing training with SMEs.
- Administration of internal Learning Management System
- Strong MS Office tools with advanced MS-Excel skills including the creation of macros
- Excellent data analysis and data visualization skills
- Business process improvement mindset
- Fluent in English and French
- Experiences in working with a Learning Management system – workday experiences would be desirable
- Experience in working with web design tools to maintain & develop intranet pages, newsletters, infographics.