Middle Office OFFICER (M/F) - (BANKING SECTOR)
We are excited to support our client with this new role within its Middle Office/TA team. The ideal candidate will have exposure to TA tasks and will be very familiar with the financial and tax reporting. He/she will be joining a prestigious bank in Luxembourg and will be reporting to the Head of Operations Luxembourg. This is a great chance for someone, who is ready to take on a new challenge and wants to learn more about financial reporting, while interacting with an international environment.
• Timely and accurate processing of internal Instructions
• Back up of preparation and submission of daily EU Market Infrastructure regulation reporting
• Preparation and sending Financial Information Letter to the authorities
• Preparation and submission of Common Reporting Standard report
• Preparation and submission of FATCA's reporting
• Assist & support the financial officer regarding escalated issues
• Fiscal declaration sent to the tax authorities in the context of new regulations related to fiscal transparency and related to US revenues.
THE CANDIDATE PROFILE:
• University degree or equivalent
• Banking experience in a support function particularly in middle office activities
• Understanding of the requirements to ensure compliance with FATCA & CRS regulations
• Dynamic, enthusiastic, and self-motivated person with a naturally proactive approach
• Team player with a track record in collaborative working
• Very good command of MS Office suite and tax tools
• Perfect command of English, both in spoken and written. A second European language such as French is also a strong advantage.
Our client is a leading banking and financial services organisation, based in the city center.
At the final stages of the recruitment process, the successful candidate can be asked to provide supporting documentation such as, for example, copies of diplomas or proof of previous jobs, and a standard criminal record check might also be requested. #DO