Pictet is an investment-led service company, offering wealth management, asset management and related services. We are a partnership of eight owner managers and our principles of succession and transmission of ownership have remained unchanged since founding in 1805.
Our purpose is to build responsible partnerships with our clients, communities, and the companies in which we invest, in order to safeguard and transmit wealth, of all kinds, in the service of the real economy.
With more than CHF 612 billion in assets under management or custody at 31 December 2022, Pictet is today one of the leading Europe-based independent wealth and asset managers.
The Group is headquartered in Geneva, where its activities began, and employs more than 5000 employees. With 30 offices, it is also present in Amsterdam, Basel, Barcelona, Brussels, Dubai, Frankfurt, Hong Kong, Lausanne, London, Luxembourg, Madrid, Milan, Monaco, Montreal, Munich, Nassau, Osaka, Paris, Rome, Shanghai, Singapore, Stuttgart, Taipei, Tel-Aviv, Tokyo, Turin, Verona, Shanghai, New York and Zurich.
The Pictet Group is one of the world’s leading independent wealth and asset managers. Founded in 1805 and headquartered in Geneva, Switzerland, the Group is represented in 30 offices in financial centres worldwide, currently employing over 5200 people. Pictet has been present in Luxembourg since 1989 where it employs over 700 people.
FundPartner Solutions provides a full suite of fund administration and private label funds services. The global team of industry experts specialises in fund domiciliation, registration and governance, as well as risk compliance and investment management services.
Technology & Operations design and integrate software applications ranging from portfolio management systems, trading platforms to banking and corporate solutions. The division is responsible for some of the Group’s key innovations while sustaining business operations and developing custodian and funds administration services.
As Senior Expert of the FA Platform & Event Mgt (P&E) Team within the Fund Administration (FA) Department, you will be part of a team (9 people) in charge of ensuring the success of the Operational Daily end-to-end workflows, performing the settings related to new activity (Fees, Share Classes, Funds…), managing the Funds Events like Merger, CIK/RIK, Pooling, Onboarding and testing new developments, implementing new tools and system improvements.
We will not accept any CVs from agencies.
In accordance with the provisions of the Luxembourg law of 23 July 2016 amending the law of 29 March 2013, candidates may be required to provide an extract from their criminal record. This document, issued by the authorities, must not be older than three months. Such a document will be requested with the aim of carrying out a character check on candidates, bearing in mind the area of activity of our establishment and, more particularly, the tasks described in the job description.
Flexible and modern ways of working.
As a responsible and supportive employer, we promote the well-being of our employees through a set of flexible working arrangements, ranging from a work-from-home policy for eligible functions to opportunities for annualised part-time leave and extended parental leave.
Diversity & Inclusion
Pictet is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to creating a diverse environment. We respect all individuals and seek their inclusion in the workplace.
· Master's degree in Finance/Economics/Engineering.
· Experience (at least 10 years) in Similar Roles.
· Deep knowledge in Multifonds Fund Accounting.
· Highly skilled User of MS and Oracle Tools and experience of accessing and using analytical tools simultaneously while never losing sight of the big picture.
· Being comfortable in dealing with huge volume of data, activities, requirements and reporting’s needs
· Written and spoken fluency in French and English.
· Team player and resistant to stress in a fast-paced environment.
· Able to meet deadlines, to manage priorities and multitasks.
· Meticulous, detail oriented, organised and able to deliver the highest quality.
· Dynamic, proactive in problem solving and with an entrepreneurialmindset.
· Keen to continuously improve processes,including an ability to innovate and simplify.
· Capable of communicating and documenting both promptly and clearlywithIT & Project Owner aboutnew Business and System requirements.