Senior TA Oversight PCS/Luxembourg/~€60,000/Hybrid/Financial Services
My client, a Leading Treasury and Investor Services Bank, are looking for a Senior TA to work in their offices in Luxembourg. In this role, you will be receiving, investigating, as well as responding to all customer inquiries and complaints regarding banking products and services alongside processing basic bank service transactions. You will be using your extensive knowledge of the job, the policies as well as practices, to perform a wide range of advanced administrative/operational assignments.
In this role you will be:
• Assisting clients with client transaction fulfilment.
• Responding to client inquiries regarding bank products and services via phone or email; obtains and analyzes the validity of a customer's requests/complaints.
• Resolving complaints from clients pertaining to banking services and provides follow-up calls when necessary.
• Keeping records of all customer interactions, including inquiries, complaints, actions taken, etc., as well as banking service transactions performed.
The Ideal candidate will have:
- A University or post-Graduate degree in Accounting, Finance, Law with work experience in Fund Administration Operations, or Depositary functions
- A working knowledge of the funds industry, fund documentation and processing transactions
- Previous experience with Private Equity/Real Estate funds
- A knowledge of some systems used in the funds industry and in particular fund administration
- Fluent in English
- Analytical skills, and ability to read and understand legal documentation (civil or common law)
- Good organizational skills and the ability to communicate effectively with various stakeholders (internal and external)
- Pressure management, working within short deadline, assertiveness
- Previous experience with US Limited Partnership structures will be considered as a plus
If this sounds like you, or even someone you know or you want to know more. Feel free to give me a call at +447896478885 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.